Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF - HumCap Idol


Do people still celebrate Friday's? I am single handedly going to bring back the Friday end of work day celebration. In an effort to bring a little levity here at work... we have instituted the HumCap Idol contest. (I am stunned that Michael Johns was voted off American Idol last night... does anyone else agree?) So far, this is the leader of our HumCap idol contest. Send me an email to vote for this contestant! (Tad, please don't hurt me;) Stay tuned... more contestants to follow! Just to keep this about recruiting... do you think American Idol would benefit from professional recruiters working with their team? If so, would you want to be one of those recruiters and what would it take to get you there?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG
Tad, I would vote for you IF you promise to get rid of the Fauxhawk