Sunday, September 02, 2007

Here is what I'm working on for September...

European based supply chain software company has established a US office near DFW airport. They are hiring technical implementation consultants, customer support professionals, and a project manager in the next 3 months. Great company, financially strong, very laid back work environment, excellent benefits include 4 weeks vacation every year. Send me your resume!

Do you know any engineers currently working for the Texas Railroad Commission? I need an Environmental Manager for my Ft. Worth Drilling company client. They want someone with connections at the state commission who will be able to spend 2-3 days a week in Austin at the TXRRC and also advise their customers as to best practices and new laws/regulations.

OK all you Object Oriented software developers out there... yes, you are in high demand now and yes, it's a candidate's market. All I'm asking for is a chance to tell you about the many opportunities to work on bleeding edge products for a few of our clients in the business intelligence arena. Just give me a shot and email your resume... it can't hurt to hear what's out there!

No comments: