Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Blogging for Candidates?

Has "Dialing for Dollars" been replaced by "Blogging for Candidates"?

A big thanks to Dennis Smith from T-Mobile for his presentation at the DFWTRN luncheon this afternoon on blogging for recruiters. Dennis, you are single handedly responsible for making me the serial blogger that I am today! Your presentation last year inspired me to start blogging and now it has snowballed... literally out of control. I was never that good at juggling dates and/or boyfriends and seem to be having the same problems with blogging. My question to you is... how many bloggs are too many?

Leslie

1 comment:

Dennis Smith said...

Leslie! Great seeing you today! I really like your blog -

Well, the answer to the question (how many blogs) is hard to answer. I was keeping up with 3-5 and it became too much to handle. I've settled on two, and that's about all I can do with my work schedule.

If you can handle more - go for it! It's really a matter of how much time you can spare without ruining your personal life! ;)

Thanks again, Leslie -

Dennis